From Tsavo East, home to Kenya's famous "Red Elephants", we travel south until we reach the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Taita Hills. It is not only since Toto's number one hit "Africa", that Africa's highest mountain has risen to legendary glory. Witnessing Kilimanjaro breaking through the clouds into open sunshine, is an unforgettable experience. In Amboseli, we marvel at Africa's BIG FIVE, before ending our trip on the shores of Lake Nakuru, famous for its myriad of Flamingos and its Rhinos.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Tsavo East NP without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Taita HillsAll Meals Included
3-4Amboseli Sentrim Lodge Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by KingTomondo Safaris Kenya, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of KingTomondo Safaris Kenya.