This is an exceptional 5 days Uganda gorilla safari that will take you to the excellent Queen Elizabeth national park for game drives and Lunch cruise at Kazinga channel. This also includes the famous gorilla trekking in Bwindi impenetrable forest national park. Bwindi is a home to the highest population of mountain gorillas in the whole world, roughly half of the total population.
This budget tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kingfisher Lodge Budget lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3-4Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.