Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park by road via Ziwa rhino sanctuary to track rhinos, and then proceed to Murchison Falls National Park. You will enjoy a game drive and a boat safari to the base of the falls plus a hike to the top of the falls. Transfer to Kibale for chimpazee tracking. Visit to Queen Elizabeth National Park for a game drive and a boat ride on Kazinga channel. Visit Bwindi for gorilla trecking. Return to Kampala.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-5Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
6-7Kingfisher Lodge Budget lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
8-9Gorilla Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mega Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.