This is a Murchison Falls safari that takes you Uganda’s spectacular heritage, with breathtaking scenic allure, and landscapes. You will enjoy a game drive and a boat cruise along the Nile River and observe the squeezing of the Nile River in a 7 meter gorge before tumbling 40 meters down in a thunderous explosion and then flows down into a very peaceful river whose water banks are swarmed with a profusion of water and land animals as well as birds.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 14 years
The minimum age for this tour is 14 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Murchison River Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Pamoja Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pamoja Tours and Travel.