This safari tour begins in Nairobi and takes you through the Great Rift Valley, Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Tsavo West National Park, and Amboseli. You will spend most of your times on games in search of a variety of animals, including the ‘big five’: lion, cheetah, elephant, and buffalo. The visitors will also experience the wildebeest migration and Mara river experience full of hungry crocodiles.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Hotel CityMax Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4-5Kimana Amboseli Tented Camp Budget tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenamoti Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.