This safari offers guests a real African safari experience, staying in rustic but comfortable accommodation in the treehouses at Marc’s Treehouse Lodge. The lodge is located in Motlala Game Reserve which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. The tour includes a sunset game drive, a full-day in the Kruger Park and a sunrise bushwalk along the Klaserie River. The tour ends with a scenic drive back to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route.
This budget tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1-2Marc’S Treehouse Lodge Budget lodge inside Kruger NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by MoAfrika Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of MoAfrika Tours.