Masai Mara is a large game reserve measuring 1,510 kilometers square in southwestern Kenya, it is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and its annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October. This is known as the great migration. You will also visit Lake Nakuru National Park found in the central Kenya is one of the Rift Valley's soda lakes, it is at an elevation of 1754 meters above the sea level.
This budget tour uses tented camps and hotels.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Golden Palace Resort Budget hotel in or near NakuruAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jocky Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jocky Tours and Safaris.