Masai Mara is a large game reserve measuring 1,510 kilometers square in southwestern Kenya, it is famous for its exceptional population of lions, leopards, cheetahs, and its annual migration of zebra and wildebeest which occurs from July to October. This is known as the great migration. You will also visit Lake Nakuru National Park found in the central Kenya is one of the Rift Valley's soda lakes, it is at an elevation of 1754 meters above the sea level.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
2Lenchada Tourist Camp Budget tented camp outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
3Golden Palace Hotel Budget hotel outside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Jocky Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 3 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jocky Tours and Safaris.