Rwanda is popular for Mountain Gorilla Trekking - a unique wildlife experience that offers a chance to get up close to the endangered Mountain Gorillas in their untouched natural habitat in Volcanoes National Park. Up to 10 groups have been habituated for this amazing experience. During the trek, you have chance of sighting lots of wildlife, including Golden Monkeys, Buffaloes, Forest Elephants, and forest birds. The tour also offers a tour of Kigali, one of Africa's cleanest & vibrant cities.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Simba Africa Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.