Rwanda is popular for Mountain Gorilla Trekking - a unique wildlife experience that offers a chance to get up close to the endangered Mountain Gorillas in their untouched natural habitat in Volcanoes National Park. Up to 10 groups have been habituated for this amazing experience. During the trek, you have chance of sighting lots of wildlife, including Golden Monkeys, Buffaloes, Forest Elephants, and forest birds. The tour also offers a tour of Kigali, one of Africa's cleanest & vibrant cities.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Simba Africa Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.