This tour offers two very exciting wildlife adventures which include tracking Chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park, and then trekking the aptly named Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. You also get to encounter an array of flora and fauna during your trek in the two forests. Try to book this tour as early as possible to enable us secure the Gorilla & Chimpanzee permits.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4Buhoma Community Rest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Simba Africa Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.