Starting from Livingstone to Lusaka or vice versa: you visit Livingstone and the famous Victoria Falls, Ngonye Falls, the Liuwa Plains National Park, voted as one of the 20 Top Destination worldwide in 2014, Kafue National Park and end in Lusaka. Extension possible to South Luangwa National Park.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsLunch & Dinner Included
2-4Budget camping Inside Liuwa Plain NPAll Meals Included
5Budget camping In or near MonguAll Meals Included
6-7Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.