The highlights of the 10 western Uganda wildlife safari includes visiting Ziwa Rhino sanctuary, game drives in Murchison Falls National Park, chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest National Park, wildlife safari & game drive at Queen Elizabeth National Park and gorilla trekking at Bwindi National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
3-4Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7-8Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
9Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bamboo Ecotours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Bamboo Ecotours.