This tour takes you to KZN's premier wildlife viewing area in South Africa. You will visit the Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Game Reserve, Africa's oldest, which plays host to the majestic Big 5. As well as other endangered animals cheetah, wild dog and black rhino. Then move across to St. Lucia and the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, a World Heritage site. 5 major interlinking ecosystems support over 500 species of bird, with the largest populations of hippo and crocodile in the world!
This mid-range tour uses chalets and self catering accommodations.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mpila Resort Mid-range self catering accommodation inside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Cape Vidal Mid-range chalet inside iSimangaliso WPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Endless Summer Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Endless Summer Tours.