This tour is a perfect introduction to South Africa's Kruger National Park. On this tour you will spend 3 nights at Rest Camps inside the National Park. We choose the camps based on the best wildlife viewing opportunities. The tour is an absolute must for first time visitors to South Africa and for wildlife enthusiasts. Kruger Park is one of the best examples of conservation in Africa. The Park is home to the `Big 5` and many other endangered animals that you have always dreamed of seeing.
This mid-range tour uses bungalows.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPDinner Included
2-3Satara Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Central KrugerAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Planet Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Planet Safari.