A wonderful safari through Southern Kenya, with game drives in Amboseli, Tsavo and the Masai Mara. Enjoy the thrill of being up close to elephants in Amboseli with its’ amazing vistas with Kilimanjaro dominating the skyline; experience the expansive wilderness of Tsavo; take a boat safari on Lake Naivasha, and track down all the Big Five in the Masai Mara! You’ll also spend a day sightseeing in Nairobi, including a visit to the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
2-3Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
4-5Wildebeest Eco Camp Budget tented camp in or near NairobiAll Meals Included
6Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
7-9Basecamp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.