Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes, fantastic wildlife, and memorable experiences. This 8-day safari offers an itinerary that concentrates on the region's must-see's, such as visiting the majestic Victoria Falls and experiencing the wildlife of Kruger and Chobe. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of regional flight between Kruger and Zambezi; Can commence from Johannesburg or Cape Town***.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
4-5Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
6-7The Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.