Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes, fantastic wildlife, and memorable experiences. This 8-day safari offers an itinerary that concentrates on the region's must-see's, such as visiting the majestic Victoria Falls and experiencing the wildlife of Kruger and Chobe. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of regional flight***.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Greater Kruger (South Africa)All Meals Included
2-3Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NR (South Africa)All Meals Included
4-5Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
6-7Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.