Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes, fantastic wildlife, and memorable experiences. This 8-day safari offers an itinerary that concentrates on the region's must-see's, such as visiting the majestic Victoria Falls and experiencing the wildlife of Kruger and Chobe. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of regional flight between Kruger and Zambezi; Can commence from Johannesburg or Cape Town***.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NR (South Africa)All Meals Included
4-5Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
6-7The Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana)All Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.