Karibu is Swahili for welcome! This 7 day safari that covers the best parks. Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Lake Manyara. Plenty of opportunity to spot the Big 5 and see great migration. You will also visit the Hadzabe tribe in Lake Eyasi. Herds of elephants, antelopes, giraffes, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest as well as predators like lions, leopard, cheetahs and hyenas fill the Serengeti.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
2Thontree Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
3Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
5Lake Eyasi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake EyasiAll Meals Included
6Burundika Mid-range lodge in or near Lake EyasiAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.