Enjoy spectacular scenery alongside the breathtaking Blyde River Canyon. Visit Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. Go on open vehicle Game drives at Kruger Park. Get close to Nature, on a Bushwalk. Visit the Elephant Sanctuary. Enjoy beautiful landscapes of Swaziland. Visit popular craft markets. Visit Mantenga Cultural Village where you could learn more about the Swazi peoples tradition and enjoy a performance of traditional dancing.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mogodi Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Graskop (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2Moholoholo Ya Mati Mid-range lodge in or near Panorama Route (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5Bhubesi Mid-range chalet inside Hlane Royal (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Mlilwane Mid-range chalet inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Red Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Red Africa Safaris.