Enjoy spectacular scenery alongside the breathtaking Blyde River Canyon. Visit Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. Go on open vehicle Game drives at Kruger Park. Get close to Nature, on a Bushwalk. Visit the Elephant Sanctuary. Enjoy beautiful landscapes of Swaziland. Visit popular craft markets. Visit Mantenga Cultural Village where you could learn more about the Swazi peoples tradition and enjoy a performance of traditional dancing.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mogodi Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near Graskop (Panorama Route, South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2Moholoholo Ya Mati Mid-range lodge in or near Panorama Route (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Skukuza Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5Bhubesi Mid-range chalet inside Hlane Royal NP (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Mlilwane Mid-range chalet inside Mlilwane WS (Swaziland)Breakfast & Dinner Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Red Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Red Africa Safaris.