Four Days / three Nights Safari to Tsavo West, Amboseli National Park and Tsavo East National Park begins and ends in Mombasa. Attractions includes, Hippo-heaving pools of Mzima Springs, The Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary, vast herds of dust-red elephant, rhino, fat pods of hippo, Lions, cheetah, Leopards, Buffalos, Serval cat, diverse plant and bird species.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kibo Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Voi Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kay Adventure Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.