Enjoy two nights in Victoria Falls, one night in Chobe National Park, and three nights in the Okavango Delta with air transfers in and out of the Delta. This tour includes a visit to one of the natural wonders of the world, the land of the elephants (Chobe National Park), and one of the world's finest inland deltas (the Okavango).
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 12 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Elephant Hills Resort Mid-range resort in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-6Oddballs' Enclave Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by DK Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.