This tour takes you to Lake Mburo National Park through the small towns of Uganda, Make a stopover at the Equator line for photograph and some informative talks and experiments, Proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Park for Gorillas located in South Western Uganda, chimp tracking in Kibale Forest Park and Queen Elizabeth Park (kasenyi) area in searches the wild animals which include: Elephants, Buffalos, and the wild cats, Savanna birds and deferent species of antelopes Uganda kobs among others.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1African Roots Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeAll Meals Included
2Rwacobo Rock Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
3Buhoma Community Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4Buhoma Community Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
5King Fidher Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6Kibale Forest Cottage Mid-range cottage inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7Kibale Forest Cottage Budget cottage bordering Kibale NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kisoro Tours Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.