This is a fantastic 6 days program traversing the primate world in Uganda while enjoying the beautiful landscape and the local people. It is booked with luxury lodges and a selection of upmarket boutique hotels. Spend your time with the gorillas and later come to the beautiful town in Jinja and experience the nile at its best undertaking the much adventurous activity of white water rafting.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaDay 1: Breakfast Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Lunch Included
3-4Chameleon Hill Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.