Volcanoes National Park is the Rwanda section of the more extended Virunga Conservation named named after the chain of nine volcanoes which make its territory, including Karisimbi (4.507 m), Bisoke, Sabinyo, Muhavura. The altitude ranges from 2400 m to the 4.000 and above of the peaks. Enjoy your gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Golf Hills Residence Hotel Budget hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.