Volcanoes National Park is the Rwanda section of the more extended Virunga Conservation named named after the chain of nine volcanoes which make its territory, including Karisimbi (4.507 m), Bisoke, Sabinyo, Muhavura. The altitude ranges from 2400 m to the 4.000 and above of the peaks. Enjoy your gorilla trekking in Rwanda.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Golf Hills Residence Budget hotel in or near KigaliBreakfast Included
2Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.