Mountain Gorilla tracking in Bwindi forest is combined with a wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth national park to create a perfect blend between nature and exhilaration. It is organised with midrange comfort lodges. This is a perfect short trip to discover the scenic beauty of Uganda as you embrace her tranquility.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ihamba Lakeside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Ihamba Lakeside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside KyamburaAll Meals Included
3-4Nkuringo Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Jungle Trails, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.