Join us on a short safari from Lusaka, Zambia's capital, to Livingstone and the world famous Victoria Falls (or vice versa). Instead of travelling with bus or plane you will get an impression of Zambia's beautiful National Parks, wildlife and nature.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
Medium group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 10 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Budget camping Inside Kafue NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-5: All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Adventure Purists, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Adventure Purists.