This safari to Tsavo east is a unique conservation area once considered a hunters paradise. Tsavo east is home to many species of endemic and migrant birds. There are opportunities to see lion, leopard, elephant, cheetah, giraffe and so many more. Escorted night game drives are a regular feature in the Park. Tsavo East is the largest national park in Kenya where the animals walk freely inside the sanctuary and the park without any hassle.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by WildLife Sun Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of WildLife Sun Safaris.