The safari starts from Nairobi then proceeds to Samburu reserve, where you have opportunity to see resident leopards, cheetahs, lions, etc, proceed to aberdare park with opportunity to see mt Kenya, then Nakuru park where you have chance to see the resident Black and White rhinos overnight at the lodge. Breakfast drive to Lake Bogoria more opportunity to see flamingos, hot springs, entlopes then staying overnight at Naivasha. After proceed to Masai mara the seventh wonders of the world.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Samburu Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Samburu NRAll Meals Included
3The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
4Lake Nakuru Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
5Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
6-7Mara Leisure Camp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by WildLife Sun Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of WildLife Sun Safaris.