South Africa offers an exciting mix of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes and fantastic wildlife, and we look forward to you joining us in this wonderful country. This 9-day safari visits the iconic cities of Cape Town and Johannesburg-Soweto accompanied by specialist local guides, along with a luxurious stay in a wildlife-rich private game reserve adjoining the famous Kruger National Park. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of all regional flights***.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape TownMeals at Own Expense
2Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Table MountainBreakfast Included
3Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape of Good HopeBreakfast Included
4Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape WinelandsBreakfast Included
5-7Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Greater KrugerAll Meals Included
8Rutland House Mid-range guest house in or near JohannesburgBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.