South Africa offers an exciting mix of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes and fantastic wildlife, and we look forward to you joining us in this wonderful country. This 9-day safari visits the iconic cities of Cape Town and Johannesburg-Soweto accompanied by specialist local guides, along with a luxurious stay in a wildlife-rich private game reserve adjoining the famous Kruger National Park. ***Private journey that can be customized; Includes estimated cost of all regional flights***.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Tintagel Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Cape TownDay 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-4: Breakfast Included
5-7Senalala Luxury Safari Camp Luxury lodge inside Klaserie NRAll Meals Included
8Rutland House Mid-range guest house in or near JohannesburgBreakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.