This is a short but well planned safari that is not too rushed and introduces you to the beasts of nature. It takes you to Kenya's most popular game reserve renowned for the Wildebeest Migration. You will later proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park which is one of the world’s greatest ornithological site. And finally it takes you to the slopes of Mt Kenya across the equator to Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, the only park with a Chimpanzee Sanctuary in Kenya.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Sarova Mara Game Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
4Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Beacon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Beacon Safaris.