This tour will give you the chance to visit all of the famous national parks in the northern circuit of Tanzania. In seven days you will visit Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the famous Serengeti Plains. This tour includes all accommodations, meals, and transportation. Accommodations on the last day can be arranged upon request.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1The African Tulip Mid-range hotel in or near ArushaAll Meals Included
2Tarangire Safari Lodge Mid-range tented camp inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3Ngorongoro Farm House Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
4-5Serengeti Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
6Ngorongoro Farm House Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Dusty Roads Adventures & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.