Arrive and tour the Entebbe Botanical Garden. Transfer to Kibale Forest NP the next day. Expect chimp trekking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP. While in Queen, you will treat yourself with big game sighting and the boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Head to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. Proceed for relaxation and sightseeing in Lake Bunyonyi. Depart Bunyonyi for Lake Mburo NP. From Mburo you will return to Entebbe for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house on the crater rim of Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4The Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5Bakiga Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6Arcadia Lodge Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
7Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.