This safari first takes you to Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy lots of big game sighting on the game drive, launch trip on the Kazinga Channel plus chimp tracking in the Kyambura gorge. Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable for that ultimate gorilla trekking experience plus some optiional community tour. You will exit Bwindi and stop-by Lake Mburo National Park en route. Expect more game drive and may be a boat ride in the lake before you head for Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nexus Resorts Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
4Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside KyamburaAll Meals Included
5-6Brooadbill Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
7Arcadia Lodge Mburo Mid-range lodge inside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.