8-Day Uganda Wildlife Holiday (mid-Range)
$2,150 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Welcome to the pearl of Africa where its people are friendly and with the diversity in landscapes and activities. This trip will show you the best of what Uganda has to offer. Queen Elizabeth National Park has teeming wildlife and a grassland Savannah and Bwindi Forest is full of interesting endemic flora and fauna. On top of this you will find highlights like gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking and the boat safaris.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 15 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts in Kampala (Uganda) & ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Entebbe (City), Queen Elizabeth NP, Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP), Bwindi Impenetrable NP & Lake Mburo NP
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking, chimpanzee tracking & boat trip
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Malakai Eco LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Entebbe (Lunch & dinner included)
- Day 2:Mweya Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 3:Volcanoes Bwindi Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Kyambura (All meals included)
- Day 4:Bakiga LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 5:BuhomaMid-range lodge located inside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Lake Mburo Safari LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Lake Mburo NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.