Arrive and tour the Entebbe Botanical Garden. Transfer to Kibale Forest NP the next day. Expect chimp trekking and transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP. While in Queen, you will treat yourself with big game sighting and the boat trip along the Kazinga Channel. Head to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla trekking experience. Proceed for relaxation and sightseeing in Lake Bunyonyi. Depart Bunyonyi for Lake Mburo NP. From Mburo you will return to Entebbe for your flight out.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeLunch & Dinner Included
2Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
3-4The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
5Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
6Lake Bunyonyi Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
7Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.