Malaria & Vaccinations – Uganda
The information on this page is a general guide and should not replace a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info about travelers' health in Uganda.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk throughout the country except for high altitude mountains over 2,000m, including Mt. Elgon and the Ruwenzoris. All safari parks are high-risk zones. The highest risk of transition is during the rainy season (March to May and October to December). See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel