User Reviews – Amboseli NP

I rate the birding high because it was absolutely packed with flamingo's. Lots of elephants and the savannah looked beautiful from the observation point.

Scenic beauty... Killy what more csn i say... elephants in huge groups ‘ hippos. lions ostrich flamingo. just winderful

The elephants in Amboseli had so much personality. They headed to the swamp to graze and it was fun to see so many. With Mount Kilimanjaro in the background, our pictures in this park were superb. This is where we saw the flamingos, hyenas, hippos and lots of zebras and giraffes.

World of elephants and birds. Saw a couple of lionesses and many beautiful birds. The landscape is superb!

Serena Amboseli facilities and services are fabulous.

C'mon - there's elephants. That's all you need to know.

Saw lions, elephants, zebra, wilderbeast, hippos, grants, Thompsons and so much more.

We saw so many elephants.Also lots of other animals.

Ambosseli, has lots of animal herds (zebras, elephants, wilderness,...). The elephants are particularly impressive from close. We saw a few birds and a lion family, in the end stole the show. Wish we had close access to the water points. We spotted some hippos from far, but couldn't be close enough. There's a lot of dust, especially hard when another car passed us by.
What we saw there was picturesque: I took national geographic-like pictures with my phone!

amazing groups of elephants and only the view of Kilimangiaro is enough to visit Amboseli park

Amboseli is an incredible place with Mount Kilimanjaro as a backdrop to the many herds of elephants. You come here for the elephants and the scenic views and it did not disappoint. In addition we were fortunate that we were able to see a pride of Lions feasting on a wildebeest.
Kibo which was a tented camp was incredible and gave that bush vibe. Plenty of birding here. Also if you are into the night sky as an astronomer I will tell you I have never seen the Milky Way light up like it did here!!

• 4.6/5