User Reviews – Amboseli NP

Less animals than in earlier years, but still very nice. The view of the Kilimanjaro in the background is amazing. Also the animals in the swamps (hippos, elephants, buffalos) are great to watch.

A beautiful wildlife park....excellent accommodation.

Amboseli is located not far from Kilamanjaro, but the atmosphere is often very hazy so the mountain itself is barely visible. The park has good accommodations and features significant wildlife, including elephants, wildebeests, zebras, hyenas, and lots of other animals and birds. During the dry season (when we visited) the park overall has a parched appearance, but the wildlife tends to congregate around the remaining waterholes and the lake. Overall, it is a worthwhile destination for people wishing to see African wildlife.

It was very quiet and peaceful park.
Very different from Masai Mara.

I did not see any scavengers there except hyena, but I was satisfied because have already seen them at Masai Mara. I recommend to visit Masai Mara first.

I could spend quite and beautiful time at Amboseli.

Extraordinary views and the Kilimanjaro!

the weather of I caming day is not so satisfy to let me view the Kilimanjaro,however,I watched at last before I lived.the animals in Amboseli is not as various as Sumburu or Masai Mara,and the lack is dry up in this mouth.

Very dusty at this time of the year, august. A lot of tourists in a small park.

Loved what I saw. Got to see rhinos here.

Expectations was too Expectations was too highly for

We saw so many animals & birds! Observation point is spectacular!

• 4.6/5