User Reviews – Amboseli NP

Beautiful park at the foot of impressive Mt. Killimanjaro. The amount of elephants, hippos and monkeys in this park is great.

For me this was the most amazing park because of Mount Kilimanjaro. The day before it rained a lot so it was difficult to see the elephants.

I reccomend The lake nakuru !

The nature was beautiful and green with grass and water. We spotted a lot of animals. The animals were not afraid of the jeep so we were able to come close and got beautiful pictures. We got a very nice view of Mount Kilimanjaro as well.

Clear views mean you can see loads of animals from a great distance.

Less animals than in earlier years, but still very nice. The view of the Kilimanjaro in the background is amazing. Also the animals in the swamps (hippos, elephants, buffalos) are great to watch.

A beautiful wildlife park....excellent accommodation.

Amboseli is located not far from Kilamanjaro, but the atmosphere is often very hazy so the mountain itself is barely visible. The park has good accommodations and features significant wildlife, including elephants, wildebeests, zebras, hyenas, and lots of other animals and birds. During the dry season (when we visited) the park overall has a parched appearance, but the wildlife tends to congregate around the remaining waterholes and the lake. Overall, it is a worthwhile destination for people wishing to see African wildlife.

It was very quiet and peaceful park.
Very different from Masai Mara.

I did not see any scavengers there except hyena, but I was satisfied because have already seen them at Masai Mara. I recommend to visit Masai Mara first.

I could spend quite and beautiful time at Amboseli.

Extraordinary views and the Kilimanjaro!

• 4.6/5