User Reviews – Lake Mburo NP

it was good

It was awesome

It was fun and filled with exciting things from the parks, to the tour guide

good also for small animals such as galagos and dwarf mongoose

Amazing time here.

Only place we saw zebras. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that this park is missing 2 apex predators because of neighboring cattle ranches. I don't know what the solution is. The guide here was excellent.

Exceeded our expectations. Rwakabo rock was superb. Watching the baboons around the lodge kept me entertained for hours.

Zebras, Giraffes, Impala, Mongoose, Monkeys, Baboons, Warthogs, Eland, Hippos and more. Lots and lots of different birds!

There is nothing much at Lake Mburo National Park.

Because it's quite interesting.

Great stopover

I asumed it was going to be a mediocre experience with just a good location but it ended up having a nice variety of animals: zebras, giraffes, impalas, topis, waterbucks, warthogs, monkeys and ankoles. Not the usual big 5 but very enjoyable nonetheless. Convinced my guide to drive by since I had some hours to spare on my way to the airport and it was delightful. Great stopover to complement what I had already seen.

Some sceneries were amazing while other sections of the park were too bushy, but they seem to be "taking care" of that since there were big chunks of the side-road having been burned down, or something like the sort. Roads were bad.

• 4.2/5