User Reviews – Lake Nakuru NP

Small park, has every thing one wants to see in Africa! A must visit place.

Shorter stay

Lots a beautiful animals & birds...

Amazing

During my tour I got to enjoy the view of the animals, I learned their names and a little bit on their behaviour. The weather was perfect, no rain . The service offered was very good, from the tour guide to hotel attendants. I got also to savour local food prepared well. I thank the team Abandera Africa Royals Trails who organized the tour and I am looking forward to go back when times allows.

Could have spend another day here, saw a lot of animals in a short drive- liked the accommodation and the food!

Attractive lake scenery, opportunity to see Rotshchild giraffes and a wide range of other animals, as well as several bird species, including African fish eagles, flamingos, and pelicans.

Flamingos are mostly gone.

Lake Nakuru is slightly decadent since flood deprived of its most important attraction, the flamingos. However, it was there where we saw more and better zebras and where we could get off, well guarded by rangers, and closer to zebras and flamingos themselves remaining in the Lake. Beautiful.

Lake Nakuru was lovely and had many rhino. I was there over 20 years ago and recall it being pink with flamingos. This is no longer the case.
(it may have been the time of year).

Coming from 2 amazing days in the Masai Mara we experienced Lake Nakuru as quite small. Flamingos were observed on a big distance......But much wildlife!

• 4.4/5