User Reviews – Lake Nakuru NP

This was our first destination so seeing the wildlife for the first time was exciting. The accommodations were great as was the chance to see all of the wildlife.

I used to go regularly when the flamingos were there. To see over one million flamingoes on the lake was an incredible site. Unfortunately the flamingos are no longer there and probably better to go to Naivasha and take a boat out to Crescent Island.

We spent the least time here. The highlight was seeing a baby rhino nursing.

We saw so much in just 3 hours! It took us a bit longer to get there after our plane was delayed and then traffic driving there but it was amazing! We saw the black rhino and a leopard in the first five minutes! We more so did a sunset/night game drive so we didn’t see any birds. The accommodation - Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge was my favorite of the trip!! Stunning views and great rooms.

It met every expectation.

A very diverse park from Masai Mara. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, and it was much quieter (less vans/trucks around "big" animals)

a lot of baboons and rhinos

The water level was high, so the road near the flamingos was blocked. We saw both white and black rhinos.

Our spot was a safari in Masai Mara
Lake Nakuru was reellt good too

I loved visiting Lake Nakuru national park. As we only had a few hours here we didn't spend as much time in this park and so we didn't see as much wildlife as we did in Masai Mara. I also really liked that the roads were much better here. It was more comfortable driving.

• 4.4/5