User Reviews – Lake Nakuru NP

I was expecting much more flamingos and birds in lake Nakura. However I was amazed by the closeness to the animals (zebras, buffalos, antilopes...). We also saw 3 rhinos and the views were amazing.

Be cause I saw RHINOS!!!!

spent our time ob crescent island was wonderful to walk with the amimals

Lake Nakuru has a severe problem with flooding but this did not seem to affect the animals. We saw the Rothschild giraffes, large cape buffalo herds and black rhinos here. There was more vegetation at this park but when you got to the open plain, the animals were visible.

It is a small park but you can see a lot of animals, not big cats but in exchange the best place to view rhinos. There are not too much flamingos as some years ago, but there are enough and is a very beautiful environment.

An amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience of seeing Africa in its natural setting, and the animals roaming free and safe. Also spending some time on the lake seeing the diversity of birdlife and glimpses of the hippos.

A marvellous, unforgettable day. Thank you and well done!

Flamingos and rhinos were awesome!
Although the location of our hotel was beautiful, the room was in need of major facelift. Because of small area and proximity from Nairobi, a day trip is recommended.

My favorite. I'm not sure if it was the baboons, the rhinos, or the hyenas. Just the right mix.

the wildlife variety is amazing

Great place to see rhinos, quite close and also flamingoes and other birds on the lake
It is a nice ride around the lake, there are also baboons and other monkey species, and usual herbivores

• 4.4/5