This Tour Is Offered by Swahili Paradise Tours & Safaris
Swahili Paradise Tours & Safaris
- Office In:
- 10-20 employees (Founded in 2001)
- Member Of:
- TTB & ATTO
- Tour Types:
- Customizable private tours and fixed group tours
Swahili Paradise Tours & Safaris is delighted to take you into adventure countries and master of rarest spectacular species in undomesticated wild. With us you will explore the South Africa , Kenya and Tanzania into three circuits for Safaris and cultural tours . In Northern circuit you will enjoy the most beautiful zone of wilderness like in Ngorongoro with crater rim’s scene , wild animals migration in Serengeti , Tarangire with huge boobs trees and lions which climbs the trees .
Our experience with Swahili Paradise Tour was next - transfer to the mainland and Zanzibar were ok
- Safarii 2 days share with other people : good experience , the driver was awesome , the food from ngorongoro under any criticism (boxed ), to the tarangirwas ok
- accommodation taken at the grandra view lodge through them the price and very good conditions
- Kilimanjaro tour came with a car robbery of not fit 4 people in it. After I contacted Jimmy, they came in a car. The two waterfalls that had to be seen was just one, the table arranged at a restaurant was good
- Stone town tour was ok but one we discussed initially and we had to pay extra.
-Generally an ok experience
Professional and easy going
We went as 3 friends on a private safari for 3 days on serengeti and ngorongoroand got to explore these wonderful sites with probably the best guide we could ever dream of, his name is Joseph and he's the most peacefull, and easy going person we could ever meet. I highly recommand this agency and specially theguide Joseph!
Jimmy was an quick and great communicator while we were planing our trip. He answered questions quickly. He did an excellent job organizing and guiding a wonderful trip to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater. The driver, Moses was very knowledgeable about the animals and knew exactly where to go to find the animals during our safari. The cook, Abdul, made food that was filling, tasty and delicious. We were very pleased with Swahili Paradise Tours!
The three of the guys were awesome! Super helpful, very knowledgeable nice and fun! I would recommend them to everyone!!!
It was amazing experience.
Everything was perfect. Our cook Prosoa was brilliant