This Tour Is Offered by Safari soles
- Office In:
- 5-10 employees (Founded in 2018)
- Member Of:
- Tanzania Tourist Board
- Tour Types:
- Customizable private tours and fixed group tours
safari soles is a mid size company dedicated to share an adventurous journey of exploring life and beauty of our country, like our clients we are passionate to learn, discover & explore the vast corners of the world. we therefore understand the excitement, constant thinking and yearning for every hour of everyday that a journey may cause and therefore invite you to partner with us on a stress-free journey in exploring this beautiful country with joy & much needed fun!!!.
Very nice safari in Tarangire
All was fine and I saw more animals than expected, thanks!
Great experience, very caring and helpful staff!
We booked a 4-day group Safari with Safarisoles. The communication with Bryson was perfect! Although it turned out on the first day that we went on the tour with another company (Big5) due to a cancellation, we were still deeply satisfied with the organisation and had a great time with a very experienced and funny guide.
Recommendation: bring warm clothes if you are camping on the Ngorongoro Crater Rim!
Bryson was very good and provided all reliable information for my adventure
Finished my tour on september 2nd and experience was amazing! The tour was perfect for travellers on budget and want to experience real adventure.Its fun for camping and gives you tent making experience. The animals are many in all parks visited.The descend and ascend to Ngorongoro crater is thrilling but an experience you would want to repeat, Serengeti National Park is vast and a must visit .
Best safari crew
- the team (Jacob, Emanuel and Daniel) was really professional and also fun
- the car was really confortable we didn't had any mechanical problem (we saw some cars with
problems, specially flat tyres)
- the tour was really well planed
- everytime we need water we had it
- Emanuel was a excelent chef and very attentive to our requests
- Bryson is super professional, efficient and helpful. He also prepare us a bag with towels, toilet paper and also some drinks and snacks. By the way he helped us even after the safari with some honest transfers
Excellent tour operator, reliable, great communication and worth all the money!
We went for a four day/three nights safari in Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorongoro. We booked it from home a week earlier with Safari Soles. The communication with Bryson was very efficient, he answered quickly and gave us all the details we needed to know. Our driver/guide took us to the best places and we were lucky to see all the big five of Africa! He had very good driving skills and he stopped whenever we wanted to take pictures. Bryson prepared for us a small backpack with everything we needed (mosquito repellent, some snacks, some wine) and the water and the food were great and enough. We were very happy with choosing Safari Soles and we are anxious to come back to Tanzania and go to another safari with them! :)
- This tour is offered by Safari soles, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.