Reviews

Spain ES
Visited: September 2019 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2019

Email Sergio  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

One of the best experiencies of my life.
Everithing was very well organised.
Our guide, David is the most professional person I have ever met. He has a great skill to find the animals. Thanks to him I have the most amazing pictures I have ever taken in my live. His knowledge of animals is surpising.
I will never forget this experience.
Thanks Baboom Safaris.

Stephen   –
Kenya KE
Visited: December 2019 Reviewed: Dec 28, 2019

Email Stephen  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Exciting, memorable and greatest safari we have ever experienced. Great guide and bookings

The safari was well organised. Pick up was on time , driver guide was very cautious, friendly, courteous and patient to ensure we saw the wildlife. He explained to us all that needed to be known. We saw many animals and birds. Baboon safaris is the best tour firm ever. Kimana camp and ngulia lodge were also good accommodations

Bojana, Croatia   –
Croatia HR
Visited: December 2020 Reviewed: Jan 17, 2021

Email Bojana, Croatia  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing 5 days safari experience of Naiwasha, Nakuru and Masai Mara

I am happy that I decided to spend the end of this crazy 2020 on a safari in Kenya with Joseph who proved to be a great guide! Since I traveled alone, his support and company meant a lot to me! Thanks Dennis for quick answers a great financial offer that also included transport from the airport and a hotel in Nairobi .... really everything it took. Recomend!
Greetings from Croatia
Bojana

Saleh   –
Iran IR
Visited: February 2023 Reviewed: Feb 28, 2023

Email Saleh  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Perfect and amazing experience

We had a tour to Masai Mara and Ambuseli with Baboon Budget Safaris and it was amazing! Everything was planned perfect and even the price was reasonable.
If I come to Kenya once more, definitely I choose their safari tours again.

Fatma   –
Qatar QA
Visited: April 2023 Reviewed: Apr 21, 2023

Email Fatma  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The best guides

My favorite times were in Safari thanks to Boniface , he made sure we capture the best photos for the animals and the views all around Kenya was amazing like a dream.

Tereza D   –
Czech Republic CZ
Visited: September 2019 Reviewed: Oct 6, 2019

Email Tereza D  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Breathtaking wildlife experience

We had an amazing 7 days tour through Kenyan parks. Our journey started few months ahead when booking and discussing all the details with provider - all simple and instructions clear, they were even able to buy us extra train tickets for our next travels (thanks Susan!). Our real journey started in Nairobi where Anthony, our driver, picked us in a hotel and brought together with other 6 guys. All of us together made a great group and had a lot of fun, sharing this experience in larger group was definitely a pro. Our path went through Masai Mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli. All these places were amazing and very variable, from landscape, flora and also fauna point of view. Our driver and guide Anthony was very skilled and passionate to his work, all made with love and smile on his face - from crazy bumpy driving to quietly spotting the smallest birds. And always dealing with all our requests and lots of silly questions in very friendly way.

Not everything is easy and comfortable on a safari tour, you will wake up very early, keep up with simple local food, sleep in tents when hearing the roaring wildness all night and spending most of your days in car. But once you take all these "struggles" as a starting point you will deserve truly breathtaking experience and you will love it all (as we did).

Virginie   –
France FR
Visited: November 2020 Reviewed: Nov 8, 2020

Email Virginie  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing experience!

I did a 6 day safari with Simon, he has been an excellent driver and he is also an amazing spotter for animals. He let me take all my time to take all the pictures I wanted, and I could learned a lot with him and having an amazing experience. I Can only recommend this tour operator !

Kusum S   –
Canada CA
Visited: June 2019 Reviewed: Jul 12, 2019

Email Kusum S  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing safari experience! Kenya and Tanzania - 9 days.

Me and my friend choose 9 day Kenya and Tanzania budget Safari tour with Baboon Budget Safari in June (2019). We choose Baboon Budget Safari based on our own web searching. We were looking for a budget safari and other than the price, deciding factor was Dennis. Denis’s super-fast responses and detailed information to our questions, helped us in deciding to go with Baboon Budget Safari.

From the time Bonfears picked us from Nairobi airport until we were dropped off at the airport after the safari, everything was superbly organized and our time was well managed and spent throughout our stay. Our overall experience was beyond our expectation. With very friendly and professional nature of all we encountered in Kenya and Tanzania, we felt at very ease and comfortable during our stay in both Kenya and Tanzania. Special thanks to Bonfears in this regard!

Added bonus for us was the migration just started in Masai Mara with animals in abundance and as far as we can see. Experience in Masai Mara in Kenya was a unique one with variety of animals with some of rare views thanks to Amnbrose who took us for game viewing in Kenya. He was always on listening on radio for interesting situations and rushing to provide us with the best possible viewing. Thank you, Ambrose!
Based on the web reviews, we expected some challenges in Tanzania but may be thanks to our perfectly aligned stars it was a smooth sailing. Silvia who coordinated in Tanzania side was always in contact with us ensuring all our needs are met and had perfectly coordinated the trip from the start to the end.

We had unique experience in Serengeti, Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Cater with the beautiful scenic view and unique game viewing experience that will be with us for years to come. Thet were very different and we recommend all three. Deo who took us for game viewing in Tanzania was extremely professional and friendly and our sincere thanks to Deo.

Our experience was not limited to game viewing and it was a learning experience to know the culture of Kenya and Tanzania and its amazingly friendly people. We will certainly go again and until that time thanks to all who made us the trip so amazingly worthwhile.

Regards

Kusum and Ediri

Marianne   –
Canada CA
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Aug 31, 2019

Email Marianne  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

A Great Adventure, Back to Nature

It was the trip of a lifetime.
Dennis promptly answered all my questions before booking and was true to his promises throughout the trip.I was picked up from the hotel on time and joined the other 5 members of the group. We were lucky to have Simon as our guide who made sure we saw all the Big Fives and many-many more animals from real close. My favourite ones were the elephant families with their babies in Amboseli Park.
I highly recommend taking this fantastic trip that you would remember for the rest of your life.

Pavel Žďárek   –
Czech Republic CZ
Visited: February 2020 Reviewed: Feb 28, 2020

Email Pavel Žďárek  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Three beautiful days in Masai Mara

I was on three days safari in Masai Mara with my wife and two children (at the beginning of February 2020). Our tour guide was Anthony and he was great. He was kind and I liked his driving style.
We saw lions, elephants, cheetahs, leopard, giraffes, antelopes, hippos, crocodile, monkeys.
Masai Mara is beautiful place.
And we were satisfied with services of Baboon Budget Safaris company.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Baboon Budget Safaris , not SafariBookings