Reviews

Canada CA
Visited: August 2016 Reviewed: Sep 8, 2016

Email Elle  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Wonderful scenic trip

We found this tour company online and initially spoke to Dennis. He was very helpful and efficient in getting the tour set-up and we were soon on our way to the Mara. Our driver was fantastic. Very knowledgeable and skillful, he took us to the best parts of the park and we got to see the animals up-close and enjoyed the looking out into the landscape. Thank you for a great trip!

Emmanuel lozada   –
Mexico MX
Visited: July 2015 Reviewed: Sep 15, 2015

Email Emmanuel lozada  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great safari adventure....

Well first the staff is very kind , the guy whom inget the safari mr michael was really helpful, eh explainde it all about how it would be the safari what it was included in the safari , told the route that we will be taking in the safari , really cool guy, then him send me a driver to pick me up to the place where i was staying and did the same once i finish my safari , the driver that we had knew everything about the masai mara , the best spots to see the animals and always has the right answer for al, the questions for all the grup, the place wher we were staying for two night it was clean and the staff from there as well very kind and the food ,was amazing , i higly recomen it this company to do your safary good price and they wont rape you off with the price

Ladi   –
Nigeria NG
Visited: December 2015 Reviewed: Dec 29, 2015

Email Ladi  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Really nice people. I must say you get value for you money.

Seeing the big five and other animals in their natural habibat was just awesome. The safari was out of the world. Like we were shooting for Nat. Geo. Wild.

Przemek   –
Spain ES
Visited: March 2016 Reviewed: Apr 13, 2016

Email Przemek  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Well organised Safari! Thanks

Excellent communication from the very start. I got the best package from Baboon budget safaris. Professional people. The driver (Animal) was very knowledgeable and I felt looked after. The Safari lived up to me expectation and I can recommend the company to anyone. If I decide to repeat my experience in Kenya it will definitely by Baboon Budget Safaris. Thanks a lot.

Windy   –
China CN
Visited: August 2016 Reviewed: Aug 17, 2016

Email Windy  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

they provide the best safari in Nairobi

We book the safari from Dennis , he is very good and very nice. He would think form the customer .. And with the driver is very good , good service ,good person

RB_US   –
Visited: July 2016 Reviewed: Aug 20, 2016

Email RB_US  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Awesome! Safari experience

We went in a big group 12 adults and 11 kids from US. Dennis managed it very well! He was available all the time to answer our curious questions at the time of planning. He was very flexible to look into our preferred hotel option and tried his best to accommodate our desires. Definitely Baboon travels can be trusted! Dennis is a very honest person who will not rip you off. At the end of our trip when I gave him friendly advise of what are the things he should do to grow his business and to grow customer satisfaction from the western world, He gladly accepted my advise and said he want to help the poor in his community. So if his business grows his desire is to start supporting a student each year(school) in the form of give to society. Bottom line this trip was awesome with a wide coverage of places and seeing big 5 in wild, the famous Wildebeest migration, lots of beautiful birds. Cannot ask for more! Thanks to Dennis for arranging this trip!

María Dp   –
Spain ES
Visited: August 2016 Reviewed: Aug 22, 2016

Email María Dp  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The right choice - full recommended

The service was perfect, friendly and always open to help with all matters during the travel
I will full recommend It
The driver Justice was really nice every moment, Thanks a lot

Lisa McIntyre   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: June 2015 Reviewed: Jun 30, 2015

20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

7-day Machame Route & 4-day Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara Safari

I done the Kilimanjaro 7 day Machame route as well as the 4 day safari. Everything went smoothly and the company arranged everything so my journey was hassle free. The company staff were always there to help if need be. The safari was the best part of my trip, we had an amazing guide and I'd recommend this company to my friends.

srirenga perumal raja   –
India IN
Visited: August 2015 Reviewed: Aug 18, 2015

Email srirenga perumal raja

the experience got from baboon budget safari was excellent

We were group of 21ppl from india . Mr.dennis the director took care us exceptional good.the guides,Mr. Joe ,Mr. Gibson were excellent. All of us had lovely time,were lucky to see everything during our safari.

Karthick   –
India IN
Visited: August 2015 Reviewed: Aug 25, 2015

Email Karthick  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Best Tour Operator in Kenya

Hi,

Thanks for your wonderful trip organised . Would definitely recommend for any one who travels to kenya.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Baboon Budget Safaris , not SafariBookings