Reviews

China CN
Visited: September 2014 Reviewed: Sep 8, 2014

Email Bao  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent service

We recently arrived back to Arusha from a beautiful trip we made to Tarangire and Ngorogoro crater.

Thank you Kiliholidays Tours for all the wonderful things we had during trip.
I will tell you our whole experience was thoughtfully & professionally prepared for us, as they coordinated a very multipart tour for us.
They have different kind of safari programs: from budget till luxury, but always with the best pricing.
A lot of times we were among the first to spot beautiful wildlife in action.
The food was nice and a committed on professional handled. Thank you for a trip of a lifetime was real truly something we will never stop thinking about.
Asante sana!

Iza   –
Poland PL
Visited: July 2014 Reviewed: Aug 8, 2014

Email Iza  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Four days with Kiliholidays

Before my trip to Tanzania I mailed many tour oerators to find perfect safari for me and my friend and at the end I decided to book safari with Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris. The communication with Mack was without any problems. After I came to Arusha we met in his office and agreed all details about safari. There weren't any hidden cost and any bad surprises. Our trip went smoothly exactly like in a programme I got before. That was budget safari and we were supposed to join to other tourists but there weren't any other clients so we had private safari and the price didn't change. The service was really good - competent driver/guide and really talented cook. We spent wonderful time and discovered a beauty of Tanzania.

4.8/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Tours by Locals (aka Kiliholidays), not SafariBookings