Reviews

Hungary HU
Visited: March 2024 Reviewed: Mar 27, 2024

Email Jozsef  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Very customer oriented

Very friendly crew. Safe environment. Beautiful nature on Kilimanjaro.

Ayoung   –
South Korea KR
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 22, 2024

Email Ayoung  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The best tour with best driver.

I traveled to Tanzania 5 nights and 6 days with kiliholidaystours in Arusha. They planned all the schedules and all the schedules were perfect. I really liked the luxury tent and lodge. There was romance everywhere and I enjoyed the beautiful landscape. The driver is very professional. He found the animals very well and always on safety when he drove. I enjoyed the best honeymoon that time. It's the best. Thank you very much.👍

Irene   –
Switzerland CH
Visited: July 2024 Reviewed: Jul 22, 2024

Email Irene  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Mack (Organiser), Thomas (Driver) and Daniel (Cook) did a great job! We had a wonderful time! Thx!

Everything was organised really well.
Great communication with Mack: He answered quickly and responded to all of my messages and questions.
Thomas did a great Job with driving: He told us a lot of interesting things about the nature and animals. He stopped and gave us enough time to look at the things we wanted to and took us to lovely spots. I felt safe while he was driving.
Daniel made delicious meals. He also changed our meal plans without any problems, even though I forgot to mention, that we're Vegetarian. Thanks and sorry!
The whole safari was a once in a lifetime experience. I would recommend Kiliholidays to everyone!

4.7/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Tours by Locals (aka Kiliholidays), not SafariBookings