Reviews

France FR
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 11, 2024

Email Bhavesh Kumar  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Professional best Travel Agency Greg Adventures

In June, my family and I traveled to Central Tanzania. The company has done a good job of providing my folks with food and comfort; they are old. The entire procedure of getting a visa has satisfied me. I hope we can have another trip together.

Chinaza Nnodu   –
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 10, 2024

Email Chinaza Nnodu  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Our family trip was enjoyable

Whoa!!! Greg Adventures provided us with an amazing experience. The vacation to Tanzania was incredible. All that was left for me to do was pack my luggage because everything had been so expertly ordered and planned. For such a fantastic time, I would like to thank Greg Adventures. Our family outing was enjoyable. Hopefully we can catch up again soon. Continue your excellent work. Salutations!!!

Logan Moore   –
Russia RU
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 8, 2024

Email Logan Moore  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Tour Is Really Helpful

On our trip to Bali, Greg Adventure Auto helped me out. During our emails and phone calls, he was incredibly kind and patient with me. Her upbeat and cheerful demeanor made it quite simple to connect with her. I'm grateful for Greg Adventures; this is just the start; I'll be sure to ask for your help whenever I travel in the future. Anticipating a wonderful birthday in Bali.

Alexa Hopkins   –
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 7, 2024

Email Alexa Hopkins  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

As a division of Travel Corporation, Greg Adventures strives to provide high-quality vacation experiences for every traveler and budget. They offer extremely competitive rates and always prioritize the needs of their clients. As a former travel agent, I had a great time collaborating with them to discover solutions that would meet my clients' demands and make their vacation even more memorable. They make a special effort to guarantee that the vacation spot receives the greatest care, and their travel documents contain sufficient details to ensure that even a young child is prepared for the voyage ahead. Why do you wait? Plan a vacation right now!

Thaira Kadar   –
France FR
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 6, 2024

Email Thaira Kadar  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great safari with comfort and close animal encounters

My life's greatest safari was that one. We didn't feel like we needed anything because the crew made sure we were quite comfortable while we were camping. The cook makes delectable meals every day and even bakes pies and bread. The way it was handled in Savannah was incredible. taught us a great deal about wild animals. It was safe to get this close to the animals. I heartily suggest using this group to plan your safari.

Barry Medlin   –
Visited: June 2024 Reviewed: Jun 2, 2024

Email Barry Medlin  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Incredible 1st safari

We had an amazing time on safari with Greg Adventures! We had an amazing tour guide, and throughout the day, we saw a tonne of creatures. Every aspect was flawless. Top Safari business! Strongly advise!

Emil Kraus   –
Russia RU
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 30, 2024

Email Emil Kraus  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The Service Was Excellent

Greg's Adventures provided an enjoyable experience! Abdi, our safari guide, was exceptional in his knowledge of the terrain and wildlife. Fred, our guide, ensured our safety and made the trip unforgettable. My three friends had so much fun. Anyone Recommend their services to those looking for adventure!

Prashottam Madhukar   –
South Africa ZA
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 26, 2024

Email Prashottam Madhukar  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Best Travel agency

"Greg's experiences far above our wildest dreams! The entire experience was exhilarating and expertly planned. The experienced guides made sure that everyone was safe and had a good time while doing so. There was something for everyone to do, and the view was stunning. "I heartily endorse Greg's expeditions to anyone seeking a remarkable outdoor encounter."

Eric   –
Italy IT
Visited: March 2024 Reviewed: Apr 13, 2024

Email Eric  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent service

Exceptional service from start to finish! The staff at this travel agency went above and beyond to ensure our vacation was perfect. From booking flights to recommending the best local attractions, they made the entire process seamless. Highly recommend!"

Elena   –
Belgium BE
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: Apr 7, 2024

Email Elena  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Awesome experience with Greg Adventures

(Review by my 11 year old son)Our first time there was great, there were very nice people and the guide really helped us enjoy the trip.(he had the eyes of an eagle)They were also very helpful, and they told us where to look so we could see some of the animals in the safari.The food was very good and always had a variety of food (meat, vegetables, and a mix of both).

Overall we really liked it and strongly recommend it.👍😁

PS, places we went to : Lake Manyara , Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire National Park

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Greg Adventures, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Greg Adventures are subject to their terms & conditions