Reviews

Fabiana   –
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Oct 26, 2019

Email Fabiana  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

3 days maasai mara with Bienvenido kenya safari

I contact many company in kenya but i chose this company because their rates were within my budget and they were very fast to reply to my emails.I recommend this company to any one travelling to kenya

Alex   –
Belgium BE
Visited: October 2023 Reviewed: Oct 11, 2023

Email Alex  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Essential safari experience for affordable price

This was the best affordable offer we could find for a budget safari tour for 3 days and it went very well. We chose to stay at another hotel located nearby to the one normally used for this tour (booked separately, and the accommodation cost of the lodge normally used in this tour was deduced from the price). We saw lots of animals (although the great migration was already over by begin October). After the tour we planned to go to lake Naivasha, not to Nairobi. Much to our surprise (we were planning to go there by ourselves from Mai-Mahiu stop), the agency arranged for us to join a separate transfer with another group, who brought us to our next point so that we did not need to think how to get there by ourselves. At no extra cost. Naivasha is located on the way to Nakuru, another safari destination, so it was convenient. All negotiations with the agency went smoothly in watsapp and email. They communicate well and reply fast. So it is easy to customize the tour to large extent, if needed. Good value for money.

Senica   –
Hungary HU
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Oct 5, 2023

Email Senica  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Highly recommended, great prices, even better experiences!!!

Found this operator through the internet. I trusted them with my deposit and for my entire safari trip, and they surely did not disappoint. Purity assisted me all throughout, she answered any questions I may have maximum 1 working day from when I sent it. They are very responsive and helpful. My flight got delayed, so I consequently was chasing after time in order to make it to my safari, but they were very understanding and made sure I got to my safari vehicle! I found their rates to be one of the best in Kenya, so I went for them. My safari all in all went perfectly fine: experienced drivers, good food, nice accommodations, great coordination! I highly recommend Bienvenido :D

Simin   –
Spain ES
Visited: May 2023 Reviewed: Jun 6, 2023

Email Simin  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Exceptional Service and Unforgettable Memories with Bienvenido a Ken

I had an incredible experience with Bienvenido a Kenya Safari Tours, and I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for their outstanding service. Our guide, Martin, was truly exceptional. He demonstrated an immense passion for his job and went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wildlife experience possible. Martin's expertise and enthusiasm in locating various animals were truly remarkable, and his knowledge of the Kenyan wilderness added an extra layer of excitement to our safari adventure.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Purity, who handled our communication through WhatsApp. She was incredibly friendly and always available to assist us with any queries or concerns we had. Her prompt and helpful responses made us feel valued and well taken care of throughout our trip.

Overall, I highly recommend Bienvenido a Kenya Safari Tours to anyone planning a safari in Kenya. The exceptional service provided by Martin, along with the warm and efficient assistance from Purity, made our experience unforgettable. We will definitely be returning for another adventure with them in the future.

Daniil S.   –
Greece GR
Visited: January 2023 Reviewed: May 6, 2023

Email Daniil S.  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great experience. Thank you Kingoo!

I recently went on a private tour with Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris along with two other people, and I must say it was an incredible experience. From start to finish, the team at Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris were professional, knowledgeable, and made sure that we had an unforgettable time.

The customization of our tour was seamless, and the team worked with us to create an itinerary that perfectly suited our interests.

The highlight of the tour was definitely the safari experience. Our knowledgeable and friendly guide “Kingoo” who was also our driver, took us to some of the most beautiful wildlife reserves in the country, and we were able to see the incredible animals up close. We saw lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, and many more. Our guide had an incredible wealth of knowledge about the animals and their behaviors, which made the experience even more engaging.

The team at Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris arranged for us the accommodation in nice places.

Andras   –
Hungary HU
Visited: February 2023 Reviewed: Mar 17, 2023

Email Andras  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Perfect organized 7 days safari in Kenya

We, me and my wife, spent a wonderful 7 days safari with Bienvenido from Nairobi hotel to Nairobi Airport, including Masai Mara, Lakes Nakuru and Naivasha, Hell Gates National Park and finaly Amboseli with view of Kilimanjaro. Everything was absolutely perfect. It was a shared mid-range cathegory tour.
Prepayment was easy and safe. Pick-up in the hotel was ponctual. Felix, our driver and guide, was excellent. Well informative and kind. The car was clean every morning despite the road not being easy at all.
Accommodations were also good, in Jumbo Mara Lodge, Waterbuck and Masada hotels, and AA Lodge in Amboseli, thanks. Meals were also corrects including the lunch boxes.
I recommend from my heart this Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris Agency.

Kalev and Epp   –
Finland FI
Visited: February 2022 Reviewed: Mar 6, 2022

Email Kalev and Epp  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Unforgettable nature experience for life

We went on a 6-day trip with Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris from Nairobi to Mombasa through the Masai Mara, Nakuru and Naivasha lakes, Amboseli and Tsavo East nature parks. It became an unforgettable journey. Special thanks to our driver Daniel, who was a great guide, an accurate, safe and confident driver. The time of Covid brought challenges, but thanks to good organization by the company and Daniel, everything was successful and the result was a pleasant nature experience for life.

Dmitrii   –
Russia RU
Visited: July 2021 Reviewed: Dec 19, 2021

Email Dmitrii  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

A reliable, responsible operator with an excellent program.

The route was built very competently. Every day complements with new interesting impressions. We already had the experience of independent safaris, so there was something to compare with!
The whole program is very well described on the site. Everything is true! Camping is fairly simple, but everything you need is there. Special thanks to our driver Felix, who did everything so that we could see as many animals as possible! That was great! His recommendations for the route, such as a boat trip or self-guided bike ride, were not part of the main program, but were very helpful and interesting. The car is not new, but comfortable and clean! If you need to buy something, call in, change money - it's easy to decide with the driver! By the way, just such a car is much more convenient for viewing in a group than modern jeeps. More space inside the cabin.
The food along the route is very good.
A little about payment. It is necessary to list the part ahead. It is not a quick process, it takes about two weeks for an international transfer. Don't worry, everything is secure, but consider this when booking. The rest must be paid in cash at the start of the safari.
A very good company. Friendly people. Prompt solution to all problems. We recommend cooperation with her!
Best wishes! Dmitrii, Alena!

Nick   –
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Feb 17, 2020

Email Nick  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The review below is the personal opinion of Nick and not that of SafariBookings.
Overall, I give you 3 stars as customer service wasn't the best. Our safari driver was very good!

Last month our travels in Kenya were to Masai Mara (2 days/2 nights), followed by a hotel resort stay in Diani Beach (2 day/2 nights). Leading up to this booking with Purity and Bienvenido, I researched several different companies, some of which were not on safaribookings.com, etc. One of these companies had great customer service, and I was nearly ready to commit and book, however, given the fact he didn't take credit card payments, I backed out of it completely. I explained this to Bienvenido and was looking for good service and more convenient payment options. Despite the fact I mentioned this, I found it difficult to book since I was 2 continents away (and there was a 9 hour time difference). I had higher expectations with Purity, and customer service is so very important to me, I found the process of things very strange and just different. We were asked to send different information and documents later on and it just wasn't as organized as it should've been. The service was kind and courteous all along, but there was too much of a delay in getting back to me about what we needed. Perhaps it's due to experience and it's a newer company, but I don't know why for sure. However, I did appreciate (eventually) having our transfers all set up, but again it was very last minute that we received the info. We would ask Purity for the details, but then sometimes there was no response. Delayed again. However, she would always get back to us, told us to relax and be patient. I'm not sure why if I paid in advance and was on top of things and diligent, why we had to wait sometimes days after she originally said she'd get back to us. This was my first safari, and the actual safari was spectacular. The wildlife was out of this world! The tent in Miti Mingi was just okay, with some electrical problems at times and there was NO hot water. That definitely lowered the score. On the flip side, what did raise the overall score was our safari driver, Boniface (I hope I have this correct)! He was such a great driver, very personable, patient, and went out of his way for us. It was excellent customer service. Good job!

The second leg of our travels took us to Diani Beach. However, before we got to the beach, we had to travel 5.5-6 hours from Masai to Nairobi. Due to the hard rains the evening before, we had to take a detour, so this ended up delaying us far too long. Some of the safari group members were forced to leave early with us instead of staying one more day (one group member was not too pleased). It made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but I tried to ease the situation for him. Whether he complained to management or not, I do not know. He became a friend to me however. :) Great members on the trip made for a fun time also! Anyway, Boniface dropped all of us off, somewhere about 2 hours from Nairobi (where each person picked up their transfers). I was getting nervous and he reassured me you guys will make your flight to Ukunda (Diani Beach). It turned out everyone else in both safari vans had been picked up for their transfers before us. That left us all alone still waiting! We had a 3:20 flight and it was not until about 1pm I believe before our driver picked us up (with our luggage). Imagine that. Not what either of us wanted for sure. He drove like a madman and obviously knew he was under pressure and stress. It was like the Daytona 500 (which is today as I write this), and he somehow got us to the airport about 2:45. At this point we still had to go through security and pass through the other one after being dropped off. We raced to the gate, said we were in a hurry, and somehow...with all of this craziness and stress of thinking we would miss our flight for sure...I asked the woman behind the check in counter if the gate was still open...and she said, "Yes!" Amazing. It was way too close for comfort, but we made it. It was a miracle that we made it. However, this could have been avoided with much better planning on the company's part. That's why it is best to get to the airport 2-3 hours beforehand, esp. when you hire a company to plan everything for you. I think I'd go with another company next time, however, the trip as a whole was priceless. My first trip to Kenya was incredible! Thanks for reading. I hope you publish this, because Bienvenido Kenya Tours can learn a lot from our experience, as well as others. I am appreciative for some of your efforts, we were just disappointed in some of the service as a whole. I had higher expectations than what we received.

José Ferreira   –
Ivory Coast CI
Visited: October 2019 Reviewed: Oct 30, 2019

Email José Ferreira  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Bienvenido-One day at Amboseli Excellent

The safari was excellent, the guide Daniel was above expectation. He knows is job and he has been very good, safe driving knowledge about animals, birds and sites.
Look forward to repeat this experience may be at Masai Mara.

4.2/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings