User Reviews – Samburu NR

The birds, animals, people, food - all a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed.

Beautiful scenery and a lot of animals

A true wildlife experience

Cheetah, lions, elephants and a lot of antelopes in a beautiful scenery, plus the colorful Samburu tribes.
I recommend the overnight tented camps.

Paradise on earth

This Park I remember as one almost at the end of the world , driving there was hard and long but what I have seen and felt brought me a lot of pleasure and happines. Wildlife was great, camp also and offcourse possibility to have a short swimm in this weather in nature was great.

Exciting, beautiful, fulfilling and peaceful

I have visited Samburu on more than one occasion. It is scenically outstanding, the wildlife is varied and prolific, the people are very welcoming and the lodges I have frequented are all excellent. This is my favorite safari destination in Kenya.

Very scenic, huge variety of wildlife, comfortable accommodations, good food.

Samburu National Reserve was a great park to visit. It's a little off the beaten path so we had the scenary and wildlife viewing more to ourselves. I saw a greater variety of wildlife in this park than in any other I visited. The accommodations at Samburu were comfortable, the food in the lodge was very good and overall, from my experience, I would highly recommend it as a place to visit.

Kenya is the best wild life reserves on earth

Yes i love Samburu National park a lot, bcz its having a unique semiarid weather conditions. I love there is abundant Bird life is there. The great big cats you will not miss anything, particularly the elephants due to its dusty conditions the back drop of Elephant shots will come out amazingly.
If any one will ask me do you recommend Samburu park, with out any hesitation i will vote to it.
Thanks.

I loved Samburu National Reserve for my first view of animals I have never seen before, Grevy's Zebra, Gerenuk, and the Somali Ostrich.

we saw huge herds of elephant up very close .The Samburu National Reserve is located on the banks of the Ewaso Ng'iro river in Kenya. We stayed at Larsens tented camp here and we extremely happy with the whole experience

We went to Samburu for an early morning game drive with a guide. We drove for quite a while without seeing much, but then saw a lion just as we were leaving the park.