This tour starts in Mombasa and covers Tsavo National Parks. Tsavo East and West National Parks are divided by the Mombasa-Nairobi highway. Tsavo East is mostly plains and good to spot large herds of dust covered 'red' elephants. Tsavo West is bushy and the location of Mzima Springs. Animals to look out for are rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, hippo, crocodile, waterbucks, lesser kudu, gerenuk among others.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mwema Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mwema Africa Safaris.