Kenya is home to the famed "Big Five". In order to see all the "Big Five", we have designed this special and unique itinerary to enable safari enthusiasts to encounter these creatures in their true and natural habitats and at the same time view plenty of other wildlife species to be found in these areas.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 6 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Severin Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
5The Ark Mid-range lodge inside Aberdare NPAll Meals Included
6-7Samburu Simba Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Buffalo Springs NRAll Meals Included
8Flamingo Hill Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Lake Nakuru NPAll Meals Included
9-10Basecamp Masai Mara Mid-range tented bush camp just outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Safari Classics , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Safari Classics .