This 2 nights / 3 days bush break takes you to the Chunga area in the central part of the vast Kafue National Park. It's only a 4 hours drive away from Lusaka and you are in the pristine wilderness. Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs and even Wild Dogs can be seen here not to forget the big herbivores, like Elephants and Buffaloes.
Guests must assist with camp chores. See the first day description for more info.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 5 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Kafue NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Zamsato.