This 2 nights / 3 days bush break takes you to the Chunga area in the central part of the vast Kafue National Park. It's only a 4 hours drive away from Lusaka and you are in the pristine wilderness. Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs and even Wild Dogs can be seen here not to forget the big herbivores, like Elephants and Buffaloes.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
* Participation camping means that guests will have to assist with camp chores. See the first day-by-day description for more info
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 5 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Kafue NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.