You'll start in either Tarangire National Park or Lake Manyara National Park before spending three days in the Serengeti National Park following the movements of the Wildebeest Migration. You'll then finish your drive in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. There's no better way to see the 2018 Wildebeest Migration in action and see the amazing parks that have made Tanzania so famous.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ol Mesera Tented Camp Budget tented camp outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2-3Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.