Take a journey with us traveling slowly through the fascinating northern parts of South Africa, rich in both cultural and historical legacies. You will visit various cultural sites that each offer unique experiences with a chance to sample the diversity of this rainbow nation and our common ancestral roots, which bind us all together as humankind. On top of this, a chance to visit two world-class Game Reserves during the trip makes this a well-rounded one!
This mid-range tour uses tented camps and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Afrique Boutique Ruimsig Mid-range guest house in or near Soweto (Johannesburg)Lunch Included
2At Marula Mid-range guest house in or near Cradle of HumankindAll Meals Included
3-5Vhembe Wilderness Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Mapungubwe NPAll Meals Included
6-7Fundudzi Cultural Camp Budget self catering accommodation in or near Limpopo ProvinceAll Meals Included
8Zwakala River Retreat Mid-range cottage in or near Magoebaskloof (Drakensberg)Breakfast & Lunch Included
9-12Shimuwini Bush Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Kruger NPAll Meals Included
13End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Siya Phambile Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Siya Phambile Expeditions.